Autor Tema: EAST RUTHERFORD, N. [url=http://www.footballarsenalstore.com/Women-Alex-Oxlade-C  (Leído 30 veces)

zhanjiao1212

• Usuario Héroe
    • Ver Perfil
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Arsenal Jersey .J. -- The New York Giants have agreed to terms keeping linebacker Jon Beason on the roster. A person familiar with the agreement told The Associated Press that the veteran entering his eighth NFL season will return to the Giants. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal has not been announced. Beason was acquired from Carolina last October for a seventh-round pick after he lost his job. He played well for New York, which had been weak in the middle of its defence. The 29-year-old Beason was a first-round draft pick of the Panthers in 2007 and made the All-Pro team in 2008. New York also re-signed placekicker Josh Brown and safety Stevie Brown, and officially signed guard Geoff Schwartz, running back Rashad Jennings and centre J.D. Walton. New York also waived linebacker Marcus Dowtin on Wednesday. Josh Brown set a franchise record in 2013 by making 17 consecutive field goals in his first season with the Giants. He hit 23 of 26 field goal attempts, a percentage of 88.5 that is third highest in Giants history. Brown also made all 31 extra points for 100 points. At Philadelphia, Brown scored all of the Giants points in a 15-7 victory on field goals of 40, 44, 33, 46 and 27 yards. He was the first Giant to kick three field goals of 40 yards or longer in a game since 1991, when Matt Bahr did it. A 12-year veteran, Brown previously played for the Seattle Seahawks and St. Louis Rams. Stevie Brown missed last season with a knee injury after a strong 2012 campaign. He tore his left anterior cruciate ligament in a preseason game against the Jets and underwent surgery two weeks later. In his first season with the Giants in 2012, Brown had 11 starts at strong safety and led the team and tied for second in the NFL with eight interceptions. Browns eight interceptions were the most by a Giant since Willie Williams had 10 in 1968 and his 307 interception return yards broke the former Giants single-season record of 251, set by Hall of Famer Emlen Tunnell in 1949 and matched by Dick Lynch in 1963. Brown twice intercepted two passes in a game. Stevie Brown played in 23 games with Oakland and Indianapolis before joining the Giants. The deals with Schwartz and Jennings address the Giants two biggest needs. Schwartz has played with Carolina, Minnesota and the Chiefs, and joins the Giants after they waived-injured centre David Baas, who missed most of last season with neck and knee injuries. With Chris Snee returning for an 11th season, Schwartz would fill the hole at left guard, and that would allow Kevin Boothe to play centre if he can be re-signed. Justin Pugh will be the right tackle and Will Beatty will return at left tackle, if he can get over the broken leg he sustained in the final game of the regular season. Walton could challenge Boothe for the centres job, and if he claimed it the Giants would have depth at guard, too. The running back situation was iffy because of the uncertainty involving former first-round pick David Wilson. He had surgery for a neck injury and his future is a question mark. Jennings rushed for 733 yards in 15 games with Oakland, and played well against the Giants, gaining 88 yards on 20 carries. Calum Chambers Arsenal Jersey . Miralem Pjanic dribbled through the defence to score an extraordinary goal in the 43rd minute at the Stadio Olimpico and Gervinho added another from a rebound in the 65th for Romas ninth straight victory — ending Milans five-match winning streak. Ainsley Maitland-Niles Jersey .com) - The Oakland Athletics needed to rely on a lot of young pitchers to win an American League West title this season. http://www.footballarsenalstore.com/Women-Alexandre-Lacazette-Arsenal-Fc-Jersey/ .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks take aim at their longest winning streak of the season on Sunday when they host the Calgary Flames in a battle at the United Center.PRATTVILLE, Ala. - Mi Jung Hur was finally able to relax for a couple of holes after matching top-ranked Stacy Lewis stroke for stroke Sunday in the final round of the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic. The 24-year-old South Korean player never gave up the last-day lead on her way to a tournament-record 21-under 267 total. Hur birdied four of the final eight holes to beat Lewis by four strokes for her second LPGA Tour victory. The each shot 6-under 66. Hur was able to savour the end of her round, at least. She made a 36-foot birdie putt on No. 11 and set up much easier birdies after that, including one on No. 16. "After I made that, I definitely think about winning," she said. "The last two holes, I really enjoyed the golf." She allowed herself to go from relief to tears of joy before her second shot on the final hole as she wrapped up her first victory since 2009. Her father, Kwan Moo, served as her caddie and was able to share the moment as she bowed her head crying for several seconds when the win was official. "Its definitely an exciting week for me," Hur said. "I started with two birdies and it made me so much more comfortable the rest of the round. But Stacy played so well and I definitely thought about her. "I just played my own game, and after nine holes I made a few birdies on the back nine." Hur opened with rounds of 64, 70 and 67 on Capitol Hills links-style Senator layout. She broke the tournament mark of 19 under set by Katherine Hull-Kirk in 2010. It was the best 72-hole score of Hurs career. She saw on the leaderboard that Lewis had climbed to 16 under with a birdie on No. Rob Holding Jersey. . 10. Hur kept up her own string of birdies with four in six holes starting on No. 11. "It made me a little nervous, but I just focused on my ball and played my own game," she said. Lewis won in 2012 at the tournament that was dropped from the schedule last year after losing its title sponsor. She also closed with a 66. Rookie Paula Reto was third at 14 under after a 73. She shared the third-round lead with Hur at 15 under. Kris Tamulis was fourth at 13 under after a 70. Hur gained two strokes on Reto with a long birdie putt on the first hole while the former Purdue player from South Africa two-putted for bogey. Hur birdied the second hole as well while Reto had a bogey on No. 3. Reto worked her way back to 16 under before back-to-back bogeys on Nos. 11 and 12 put her four strokes back again. Lewis, a three-time winner this year, opened with four birdies in a six-hole stretch starting on No. 3. She finished her bogey-free round with five straight pars, not enough to close the gap on Hur. Lewis said it was one of her best days striking the ball "in a long time." She said the 18th hole was the only time on the back nine where she didnt have a potential birdie putt of 15 feet or less. "You get events where people kind of run away with tournaments," Lewis said. "Ive done it before. Its just golf. I played well, gave myself a ton of opportunities for birdies, which that was the goal coming into the day. "I would have liked to have made a couple of more to give her something to think about coming up those last few." Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys Cheap USWNT Jerseys France Soccer Jerseys Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys Brazil Jerseys From China Germany Jerseys From China Authentic Soccer Mexico Jerseys Cheap Portugal Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap France Football Jerseys Cheap Germany Jerseys Authentic Cheap Mexico Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Colombia Jerseys Cheap Belgium Football Jerseys Wholesale Argentina Jerseys Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys China cheap uswnt jersey authentic Authentic AC Milan Jerseys Discount Arsenal Jerseys Wholesale A.S. Roma Jerseys Wholesale Atletico Madrid Jerseys Chelsea Jerseys From China Barcelona Jerseys From China Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Authentic Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Authentic Inter Milan Jerseys Authentic Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys Authentic Manchester City Jerseys Authentic Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Authentic Real Madrid Jerseys Sevilla Jerseys For Sale Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys Outlet ' ' '